I believe buying or selling a home can be a magical adventure and I am here to guide you on that Adventure
Integrity| Passion| Knowledge
Buying or selling a home might seem like an overwhelming prospect but it does not have to. My passion is helping my clients achieve their real estate dreams while educating them along the way so that it is an enjoyable experience. I will use my extensive real estate experience and guide you into the perfect home or help you sell the home you already own. Are you ready to take that adventure with me?
Other Things About Me
• I love to get up at 4:45AM for crew practice
• I am a Seahawks FANatic!
• In my off time I love to cook for family and friends
• My husband Dave and I have 5 adult daughters and 2 grandchildren
Little Know Fact
As much as I love buying and selling real estate, I bought my home in 1986 and I still live there!
I am Known for Putting My Clients First
I always act with the utmost integrity and act in your best interest. I treat my clients as I would treat my own family.
Credentials and Achievements
• BA University of Wisconsin-Madison (Go Badgers) | SKCAR | NWMLS
• Seattle Magazine Five Star Professional 2010-Present | Accredited Staging Professional
• Certified New Construction Specialist | Senior Real Estate Specialist | Presidents Circle | Chairman's Circle Gold